    first letter. I recall that there is a way to stop this from happening but
    I can't remember how to get to it. any assistance would be appreciated...
    thanks... if you can can onto what it is I would like to do that is...

    BCDeputy, Oct 29, 2003

  2. BCDeputy

    °Mike° Guest

    Tools / Internet Options / General tab... Clear History.

    Tools / Internet Options / Advanced tab... Uncheck 'Use
    Inline Autocomplete for web addresses'.

    °Mike°, Oct 29, 2003

  3. BCDeputy

    Matan, Kevin Guest

    You'rre probably referring to History ?

    Click Tools -->> Internet Options. On the General tab, click "Clear
    History". You can also change the Keep items in History option to zero (0)
    days.

    If that doesn't work, reply to the group.
    - Kevin

    Remove the word 'Remove' to reply via email

    Matan, Kevin, Oct 29, 2003