  1. Old Gringo

    Lookout Guest

    I didn't know half the songs from the 80s because they sucked.

    Lookout, Mar 7, 2008

  2. Old Gringo

    Lookout Guest

    Rap sucks. Just an ignorant gang of untalented punks making noise.

    Lookout, Mar 7, 2008

  3. Yeah, they don't let you play the radio much in solitary
    cornfinement, do they, Sparky? Plus, you've got all that
    drinking to catch up on... LOL

    --

    My name is Bucky Breeder and I approve this message!

    "Girl who fly plane upside-down have crack-up" --Buddist Proverb

    http://www.allisoncrowe.com/music/hallelujah.mp3

    Bucky Breeder, Mar 7, 2008
  4. Old Gringo

    Malcolm X Guest

    ugly man

    Malcolm X, Mar 7, 2008
  5. Old Gringo

    Malcolm X Guest

    Ugly minded person.

    Malcolm X, Mar 7, 2008
  6. Old Gringo

    Lookout Guest

    So I was in solitary in the 80s? I did go to Soledad (near Ft Ord
    where I was stationed) in 1979 but it was in give shots...closest I
    came to prison and closer than I ever wanted to me.

    Lookout, Mar 7, 2008

  7. OK - I'll retract it. I didn't know you were going
    to go start crying and shit. Can you say "parody"?

    Don't have to answer, it's "rhetorical".

    Bucky Breeder, Mar 7, 2008
  8. Old Gringo

    Malcolm X Guest

    I won't deal with ugliness from someone like you.

    Malcolm X, Mar 7, 2008
  9. Old Gringo

    Lookout Guest

    Man...typo'ed my way through that one. That's what I get for watching
    spring training and typing at the same time.

    Lookout, Mar 7, 2008

  10. And why should you when you have a mirror?

    Bucky Breeder, Mar 7, 2008
  11. Old Gringo

    Malcolm X Guest

    It's just more ugliness and mental illness from you, which I suspect is
    normal for you.

    Malcolm X, Mar 7, 2008
  12. Malcolm X <>

    Well, *none* of that is "headline" news!
    And I suppose that goes for all your
    sock p00pettes too, ehh, you retarded POS.

    Bucky Breeder, Mar 7, 2008
  13. Old Gringo

    Malcolm X Guest

    Well good day to you. I talked with a very nice person named Old Gringo,
    and we shared some music,and then you show. You are a creature from
    another planet, and you must make a trip to Earth to crawl out from
    under a rock everyday. I don't know. There is something wrong with you,
    and you must be left alone. You have a sickness.

    Malcolm X, Mar 7, 2008

  14. Well, your apology is NOT accepted
    because you are rude and irresponsible
    and not a friend of the planet or the
    little helpless starving children.

    You are now on my plonkedy-plonk list. Bye.

    Bucky Breeder, Mar 7, 2008