    <smile>

    I got a couple of more for you this afternoon you might get a kick out
    of after I came back from lunch. Peace-out!

    Malcolm X, Mar 6, 2008

  2. Old Gringo

    Lookout Guest

    And blind. Don't forget blind.

    Lookout, Mar 6, 2008

  3. Old Gringo

    Lookout Guest

    On Thu, 6 Mar 2008 08:27:10 -0500, "Mr. Arnold" <MR.
    What you're tired of is my nailing you on lying and asking your for to
    prove your silly statements. As I said many end up filtering me
    because I tell them to back up what they say with facts. You're just
    another idiot who can't. And you're an ignorant, racist,
    blind.....what did I leave out?

    I did a search for you googlegroups and for someone who says he's in
    IT you don't answer many questions about it out here.

    Lookout, Mar 6, 2008
  4. Old Gringo

    Lookout Guest

    hahahhahahahhaha
    He's gonna put a Jamaican voodoo curse on your family

    Lookout, Mar 6, 2008
  5. Old Gringo

    Lookout Guest

    On Thu, 6 Mar 2008 08:22:53 -0500, "Mr. Arnold" <MR.
    You just called yourself a nut...so that makes you an ignorant,
    prejudiced, blind, homophobic nut. Did I miss anything?

    Lookout, Mar 6, 2008
  6. Old Gringo

    Lookout Guest

    I drove for the band on the Steel Wheels tour when it came to
    Birmingham (US) and saw the concert from the side of the stage. I was
    always a Beatles fan so I wasn't impressed.

    Lookout, Mar 6, 2008
  7. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    I seen the Beatles on black & white TV why back when, and then never
    paid much attention to them until later years.

    Old Gringo, Mar 6, 2008
  8. Old Gringo

    Malcolm X Guest

    Yes, I have that album of Nat's daughter singing all of his hit songs.
    The album won several awards.

    Now here is another one, but I didn't get into him until I saw the movie
    about him that one several awards.

    Malcolm X, Mar 6, 2008
  9. Old Gringo

    Malcolm X Guest

    Malcolm X, Mar 6, 2008
  10. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Ray Charles, another one of my favorites.

    Old Gringo, Mar 6, 2008
  11. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Have a grand day, the pleasure has been mine.

    Old Gringo, Mar 6, 2008
  12. Old Gringo

    Malcolm X Guest

    I have to find a building downtown for an interview tomorrow. You have a
    wonderful rest of the day. The pleasure was mine too. I know you have
    seen a lot of ugliness over the last day or so by one hot head and a
    couple of other people. You pay it no attention, which I see you are doing.

    This was after Sly. <g>

    Malcolm X, Mar 6, 2008

  13. Is that a "rhetorical" question?

    --

    My name is Bucky Breeder and I approve this message!

    "Girl who fly plane upside-down have crack-up." -- Buddist Saying

    http://www.allisoncrowe.com/music/hallelujah.mp3

    Bucky Breeder, Mar 6, 2008
  14. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Amen

    Old Gringo, Mar 7, 2008
  15. Old Gringo

    Malcolm X Guest

    A little more on a reality check, because *it can't trusted* -- good
    night Old Gringo. ;-)

    Malcolm X, Mar 7, 2008
  16. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    I can only say that I am glad I was not part of society when Witch
    hunting and owing slaves was the norm for the day. At best, a sick
    society that formed this nation has come a long way, with a long way
    still to go.

    Old Gringo, Mar 7, 2008
  17. Old Gringo

    barnegatdx Guest

    barnegatdx, Mar 7, 2008

  18. Least you may forget : the *good* thing about owning
    slaves is that you can paint them any color you want to
    and there's nothing that quite says "Spring" like
    roasting some weenies and marshmallows with friends and
    family on some bonfires burning witches - or crosses!

    --

    My name is Bucky Breeder and I approve this message!

    "Girl who fly plane upside-down have crack-up" -- Buddist Proverb

    http://www.allisoncrowe.com/music/hallelujah.mp3

    Bucky Breeder, Mar 7, 2008
  19. Old Gringo

    Malcolm X Guest

    The sick society is still here based on what I have seen happening in
    this NG the last couple of days or so and ready to go back. It's just
    under the surface and ready to explode. But it can't get off the ground
    the way the sick would like with real actions, because bullets will
    start flying.

    http://www.thecarpetbaggerreport.com/archives/13306.html

    BTW, Public Enemy is my all time favorite group, as they tell it like it
    is and never pulled punches. <g>

    Malcolm X, Mar 7, 2008
  20. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    <g> I have always had some question about your sanity, but no
    longer.

    Old Gringo, Mar 7, 2008