    Ok..so now he's an ignorant, prejudiced homophobic and blind asshole.
    You know he's on SSI, food stamps, WIC and who the hell knows what
    else.

    Lookout, Mar 6, 2008

  2. Old Gringo

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    I am not going to continue to read you endless babble. Not in this post or
    the other two that you made. You jumped down Pennywise throat for no reason,
    and then you tried to cut the person's throat too, when the person is one of
    the best in the NG. The person out classes you, that other nut Lookout and
    myself combined.

    You had no reason for the attack. It just showed me that you're a silly wack
    job that you are, and you need to be put away.

    I am going to killfile you and move on, because you are nothing but a wack
    job.

    Mr. Arnold, Mar 6, 2008

  3. Old Gringo

    Lookout Guest

    On Wed, 5 Mar 2008 22:53:49 -0500, "Mr. Arnold" <MR.
    I didn't destroy anyone. I came from Massachusetts. If you're talking
    about my ancestors they came from Ireland and England in the 1920s so
    they didn't have much to do with the American Indians.

    Lookout, Mar 6, 2008
  4. Old Gringo

    Lookout Guest

    On Wed, 5 Mar 2008 23:13:26 -0500, "Mr. Arnold" <MR.
    So you're out of facts and into fantasy now? Wrong group.

    Lookout, Mar 6, 2008
  5. Old Gringo

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    Why drag it out? You're headed to the killfile, because I am tired of
    locking at you too.

    Mr. Arnold, Mar 6, 2008
  6. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Old Gringo, Mar 6, 2008
  7. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Old Gringo, Mar 6, 2008
  8. Old Gringo

    Malcolm X Guest

    Malcolm X, Mar 6, 2008
  9. Old Gringo

    Lookout Guest

    Problem is there was no garden of eden. That's part of the biblical
    fairy tale although the Chinese (Taoist) also believe in one of sorts.

    Lookout, Mar 6, 2008
  10. Old Gringo

    Lookout Guest

    On Thu, 6 Mar 2008 02:56:52 -0500, "Mr. Arnold" <MR.
    And like so many self described African Americans your first response
    to anything is violence. Maybe that's why they have the highest
    percentage by race in jail.

    Lookout, Mar 6, 2008
  11. Old Gringo

    Pennywise Guest

    Well duh, I was avoiding the word evolution, as I figure you don't
    believe in it, as your statement was:
    "I believe that it can be proven by inductive
    reasoning that there was not one Garden of Eden, but dozens."

    Ya I'm out of this thread.

    Pennywise, Mar 6, 2008
  12. Old Gringo

    Lookout Guest

    He doesn't like answering questions because when you ask him to back
    up his answer with facts he can't.

    Lookout, Mar 6, 2008
  13. Old Gringo

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    <VBG>

    I had to let the two amigos go myself. Their dingy hit the rocks last night
    and now they are trying to swim for it. ;)

    Mr. Arnold, Mar 6, 2008
  14. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    <g>

    Old Gringo, Mar 6, 2008
  15. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Old Gringo, Mar 6, 2008
  16. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Old Gringo, Mar 6, 2008
  17. Old Gringo

    Malcolm X Guest

    Malcolm X, Mar 6, 2008
  18. Old Gringo

    HEMI-Powered Guest

    added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...
    better for all of us that the idiots and the racists drop out

    HEMI-Powered, Mar 6, 2008
  19. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    The first time I seen this it brought tears to my eyes.
    http://tinyurl.com/2rqjny

    Old Gringo, Mar 6, 2008
  20. Old Gringo

    HEMI-Powered Guest

    Mr. Arnold added these comments in the current discussion du
    jour ...
    hey, how about posting a picture of yourself to some binary NG so
    we can all laugh at the bigoted racist trying to act like he has an
    ounce of brains. give up while you're behind, you're nothing but a
    phony and a fool.

    HEMI-Powered, Mar 6, 2008