    Old Gringo Guest

  2. Old Gringo

    Rôgêr Guest

    Rôgêr, Mar 4, 2008

  3. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    All in fun, I am off to vote for numerous local elections and
    President Obama. <g> With a name like Obama, he's got to be Irish.
    Have a good one.

    Old Gringo, Mar 4, 2008
  4. Old Gringo

    Aardvark Guest

    That would be the Tipperary O'Bama's, I presume :)

    Aardvark, Mar 4, 2008
  5. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    That sounds as good as any <g>

    Old Gringo, Mar 4, 2008
  6. Old Gringo

    ellis_jay Guest

    Will you be voting twice in Texas?

    --
    He that cometh to seek after knowledge, with a mind to scorn, shall be
    sure to find matter for his humour, but no matter for his instruction.

    Ellis_Jay

    ellis_jay, Mar 4, 2008
  7. Old Gringo

    Lookout Guest

    Given the choice I'd rather drink green beer with Bill and Hillary
    than Obama and what's her name.

    Lookout, Mar 4, 2008
  8. Old Gringo

    richard Guest

    richard, Mar 4, 2008
  9. RonB the fool, Mar 4, 2008
  10. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    LOL I never will forget ol what's her name.

    Old Gringo, Mar 5, 2008
  11. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Yes, once on my way to town and once on the way back. <g>

    Old Gringo, Mar 5, 2008
  12. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    All in a Days Fun. <g>

    Old Gringo, Mar 5, 2008
  13. Old Gringo

    Mara Guest

    Careful. Your own bigotry is showing. :)

    Mara, Mar 5, 2008
  14. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    <g>

    Old Gringo, Mar 5, 2008
  15. You old fool I didn't make the post you old racist fool. Where are you
    from old racist fool, Texas?

    RonB the fool, Mar 5, 2008
  16. Old Gringo

    Rôgêr Guest

    No matter how eloquent and fluent the speech is, you should consider
    paring it down to understandable quotes for the masses. More racist
    epithets poured on top of rambling ambiguities won't sway anyone. But
    for now, you have the moral highground, try to do something constructive
    with it, y'hear?

    Rôgêr, Mar 5, 2008

  17. I am tired of old clowns like him, and the rest of the world is too. I
    am tired of old clowns that can make a post like that and think that
    it's not an insult to a Black man, to Black America or to any person of
    color.

    This is why the USA is so messed-up. He can't attack the essences or
    qualifications of the man. So, he attacks the person's ethnic origins.
    That was no joke on his part the post that he made, and I view it as an
    absolute insult.

    When Obama's wife stated that this was the first time she was proud to a
    person born in the USA, you had best believe that people of color in
    this country knew exactly what she was talking about.

    RonB the fool, Mar 5, 2008
  18. Old Gringo

    Lookout Guest

    And that she wasn't proud of the US until that day. That's not very
    patriotic for someone who wants to live in the White House and
    represent me and my wife who've severed a combined 13 years on active
    duty. She's as dim as he is when it comes to patriotism.

    Lookout, Mar 5, 2008
  19. Old Gringo

    Mara Guest

    Just hush and go get the popcorn.