Drivers that don't get along with SP1

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Carlos, Mar 18, 2008.

  1. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    Carlos, Mar 18, 2008

  2. Yes, if you have one of the offending drivers, and you don't download the
    WU/MU updated driver, you won't be offered SP1.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Mar 19, 2008

  3. Carlos

    xiowan Guest

    Hello "Carlos":
    Just wanted to thank you for posting that url. I checked in Device
    manager and my audio driver is on the list as being a problem for SP1. I
    will download Intel's latest onboard audio driver and install it before next
    month's automatic update. I appreciate the advance warning.......probably
    saved me some headaches later!

    xiowan........in tucson

    xiowan, Mar 20, 2008
  4. Carlos