    i have lost orginal CD.. does anyone know where i can get from?
    or someone can send them for me?

    _this.pl

    jeDrASS, Dec 4, 2003

  2. jeDrASS

    Patrick Guest

    Sorry I can't help with drivers, but;
    Your Subject line appears to specify two different products
    BT007 USB Dongle
    BT009S USB Adapter

    See 'Products' drop-down menu (~top-right) at;
    http://www.bluetake.com/index.htm

    Patrick, Dec 4, 2003

  3. jeDrASS

    Alien Zord Guest

    Bluetake do not seem to be offering any downloadable drivers but as all
    Bluetooth software/drivers/documentation seem to be copies of Widcomm's
    blueprints try the Gigabyte versions:
    http://www.giga-byte.com/Communication/Support/Driver/Driver_Bluetooth_GN-BTD01.htm

    For those interested Widcomm' site here:
    http://www.widcomm.com/Products/bluetooth_comm_software_btw.asp

    Alien Zord, Dec 4, 2003
  4. jeDrASS

    jeDrASS Guest