    Where i can to get the driver for Windows XP Pro X64 Edition to "Share Fax"
    in SBS2003. Exist?

    Thanks.

    Lui, Dec 10, 2005

  2. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Dec 10, 2005

  3. Lui -- sorry, there isn't one. :( This is one feature of SBS that your x64
    workstations don't have access to.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Dec 10, 2005
  4. That's a MS driver for SBS, and SBS doesn't have an x64 driver for it.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Dec 10, 2005
  5. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Dec 10, 2005
  6. Lui

    Lui Guest

    thanks to all, for your rapid answers.
    I´m waiting new MS driver Fax for SBS2003. The new year come it with new
    software drivers, I wait so.

    Lui, Dec 10, 2005