    I had to reblast my notebook with XP and I cannot find the setup CD for my
    MN-520 wireless card. I cannot find the driver on the Microsoft download
    page. Where can I go to get this software?????

    Guest, Aug 10, 2005

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Aug 10, 2005

  3. Guest

    secureeng Guest

    Paste the link below into your browser then burn the result onto a CD or
    copy to floppy and you should be good to go.

    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&ct=r...rivers/142/142026.htm&ei=nOoLQ6LILsm4YMflqeUI

    One of the best ways to find things lint this is a search engine like
    google. http://www.google.com just enter download MN-520 driver. and
    boom there is is.

    Hope this helps,
    jwk