    dlwl. sys address f8182862 base at f8172000 datestamp 3f12894a. i've searched
    for better driver than the 1 i have but xp says i have the best 1, comps
    going in the bin if i cant fix this HELP anyone

    Guest, Mar 10, 2005

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Certain processes can only access other processes that have an IRQL lower
    than, or equal to, its own. This message is probably due to faulty or
    incompatible hardware or software. If you assume that the driver is OK, then
    it may indicate failing hardware. Rather than dropping the comp in the bin,
    why not try a new wireless NIC.

    Guest, Mar 11, 2005

  3. Guest

    Pavel A. Guest

    Can you call D-Link support and tell them what you wrote here?
    --PA

    Pavel A., Mar 11, 2005