Driver for ZyDas wireless (ZD1201) IEEE 802.11b USB Adapter

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by bigDave, Aug 8, 2004.

  1. bigDave

    bigDave Guest

    I have had the same problems that you have had - dont worry your no
    rubbish at finding drivers

    What i have found after much deliberation is that if you install XP SP
    (i know its beta!) the device works a treat. It has an updated drive
    built into it. I have been trawling the net for it but still cant fin
    it.....the search goes on.

    OR

    try this

    http://www.manly.com.tw/products/wireless/wl1202.htm