    At what point in time did the atmosphere on earth become non toxic to humans.
    Before or after the first dinosaurs?

    We're all too drunk to surf Google. <g>

    Wasted, Jan 25, 2006

  2. Wasted

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In spewed forth:
    Sometime between the 4th and 5th brew.

    Toolman Tim, Jan 25, 2006

  3. Wasted

    Unk Guest

    Did they ever find a dinosaur in a spacesuit?
    It seems that you were all too drunk to figure out that dinosaurs had to breathe...

    Unk, Jan 25, 2006
  4. Wasted

    Wasted Guest

    So do fish. How are you at breathing under water dumbass?
    I may be drunk but I'm not as stupid as you appear to be sober.

    Wasted, Jan 25, 2006
  5. Wasted

    Mike Easter Guest

    Improperly formulated question.

    In the beginning, consider the atmosphere toxic to humans, dinosaurs,
    and a variety of other important life forms past and present. Then,
    eventually the atmosphere 'improved' - depending upon your particular
    life form point of view.

    Then came the dinosaurs. Then came the humans. Currently the
    atmosphere is deteriorating, again depending upon your point of view, eg
    human..

    Oh, yeah. The dinosaurs are gone now.
    The answers will be found in the studies of the earliest oceanic vents
    and the evolutionary history of archaeobacteria, their precedents and
    followers.

    Mike Easter, Jan 25, 2006
  6. First the dinosaurs had to go for the atmosphere to be human-habitable;
    have you ever smelled a dinosaur fart? Wooo-EEEEE!

    You owe me a cold beer.

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 25, 2006
  7. Wasted

    Wasted Guest

    I'm planned to travel back in time and bag me a Trannysoreass Wrecks with my
    trusty 303.
    Will I be able to breath the air safely or might it be too toxic for HeMans like
    me?

    Wasted, Jan 25, 2006
  8. Wasted

    Mike Easter Guest

    Tell me about your trusty 303. Is it home 'brewed' or store-bought?

    Do you load your own ammo? What?

    Mike Easter, Jan 25, 2006
  9. Wasted

    PuppyKatt Guest

    Question:
    At what point in time did the atmosphere on earth become non toxic to
    humans. Before or after the first dinosaurs?
    Not for long. One of the following will happen within a few minutes of your
    arrival:

    You will be shredded and eaten by either a Tyrrant-Sore-Ass-Wrecker;
    You will be shredded and eaten by a Tri-Cycle-Tops;
    You will be squarshed flat by a Braunto-Sore-Ass;
    You will be carried off by a Terry Dack Till and fed to her babies;
    All of the above.

    No matter which of the above happens, the atmosphere will be the least of
    your problems.

    PuppyKatt, Jan 25, 2006
  10. Wasted

    Mike Easter Guest

    Spamming incorporated ...

    // If you(r) favorite deer rifle or fox gun is getting a bit old and
    doesn't quite shoot like it used to, then it's time to consider getting
    a new custom barrel installed by Ahlman's.// Calibers we offer 303
    British http://www.ahlmans.com/customriflebarrels.html Custom Rifle
    Barrels

    Mike Easter, Jan 25, 2006
  11. Wasted

    Unk Guest

    Fish breathe oxygen extracted from the water.
    We (and the dinosaurs) breathe oxygen extracted from the air.

    Key word is oxygen...

    Unk, Jan 25, 2006
  12. Yer mostly right, the triceratops and brontosaurus was vegetarians, but
    they might consider someone full of hops to be marginally vegetable (or
    eat them as a public service). At the time of the great dinosaurs,
    mammals were mostly tiny critters that hid like hell when the saurs were
    around.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jan 25, 2006
  13. Wasted

    Rick Merrill Guest

    before.

    ~300M yrs ago

    Rick Merrill, Jan 25, 2006
  14. Wasted

    kipper Guest

    Who cares - pass me another brew

    kipper, Jan 25, 2006
  15. Wasted

    Wasted Guest

    In other words you don't know. <g>

    Wasted, Jan 25, 2006
  16. Wasted

    Wasted Guest

    There's oxygen in the exhaust from you car as well. Suck on your tailpipe for a
    while and get back to me.

    Wasted, Jan 25, 2006
  17. Wasted

    Wasted Guest

    For breakfast?

    Wasted, Jan 25, 2006
  18. Wasted

    TNKEV Guest

    TNKEV, Jan 25, 2006
  19. Wasted

    PuppyKatt Guest

    Oh, contraire, I do know; Been there, Done that; No desire to go back! ;)

    PuppyKatt, Jan 25, 2006
  20. Wasted

    PuppyKatt Guest

    And lunch, and supper, and all snacks, and bedtime, and ...

    PuppyKatt, Jan 25, 2006