    two I.e. 2+3 OR 1+4 ???, I have a phone that has connections only too the
    outer two 1+4.

    Dave....

    Dave, Jan 11, 2006

  2. almost certainly ther centre two. The best plan is to keep the
    original cable on the phone and fit RJ11-BT adaptors with ring
    capacitors to the router.

    http://linitx.com/product_info.php?cPath=102&products_id=679

    Phil

    Phil Thompson, Jan 11, 2006

  3. Dave

    Dave Guest

    Ah Ok, I'm in France at the moment so it's a RJ11-French 'Prise' and on the
    phoned end(RJ-11) it uses the outer two 1-4, Thanks anyway at least points
    me in the right direction!

    Dave..

    Dave, Jan 11, 2006