Dreamhack Winter preview at bit-tech.net

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by Silverstrand, Nov 21, 2005.

  1. Silverstrand

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Today we're previewing the events due to take place at the massive Dreamhack LAN in Sweden. Micke Gustafsson, one of Sweden's foremost modders, has given us the lowdown on the cases he will be taking to the event for exhibition. Micke has been working on no less than 7 different cases, each with a different, well-executed theme. Some great reading for mod fans!

    [​IMG]

    Quote: "Yet the crown for the biggest single event belongs to the Swedes: Dreamhack is "the world's largest computer festival" and is expected to attract some 6,000 people to Jönköping, west of Stockholm, Sweden when Dreamhack Winter 2005 kicks off next week, 24-27 November. The 4-day event is held twice annually in the Elmia exhibition centre, spread over two halls, the main one of which is 10,000 square metres."

    Link:
    http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/2005/11/17/dreamhack_preview/1.html

    Silverstrand, Nov 21, 2005