    Orcon think 'reasonable use' unlimited stops at 20gig.
    Telecom have peak hour restriction on unlimited but say nothing about
    allowance outside of peak hours.

    canon paora, Oct 26, 2006

  2. canon paora

    canon paora Guest

    Oops, I have to study Slingshots deals a bit more.

    canon paora, Oct 26, 2006

  3. canon paora

    Zonky Guest

    I can't see anything beating my old ihug 40gb+40gb plan currently. ($90)

    Anyone suggest one?

    Z.

    Zonky, Oct 26, 2006
  4. canon paora

    Blue Guest

    Sniff, sniff. Is it competition I smell? ;-)

    Blue, Oct 26, 2006
  5. canon paora

    juicyjuice Guest

    until they force you to a new plan haha
    hopefully they wont do that for a while =)

    juicyjuice, Oct 26, 2006
  6. canon paora

    Stu Fleming Guest

    There might be an unlimited data plan at 2Mbps on wireless in Dunedin
    for $150 monthly.

    Stu Fleming, Oct 26, 2006
  7. canon paora

    steve Guest

    Telecom don't allow you to run any sort of server.

    That kills them as an ISP as far as I'm concerned.

    The internet is peer to peer......but one-way distribution to consumers.

    steve, Oct 26, 2006
  8. canon paora

    canon paora Guest

    Nope, just a current Orcon subscriber wondering why Orcon's new plans
    suck mostly because they want to charge too much for extra data block -
    $60 for 30gig that Slingshot only charges $25 for.

    canon paora, Oct 26, 2006
  9. canon paora

    Phil Guest

    canon paora wrote, On 26/10/06 2.37 p:
    I'm more than happy with the plan Quicksilver/Woosh are going to push me
    onto (FS/128k, 700MB limit 5pm-midnight daily, unlimited otherwise, -$20
    than what I'm paying now).

    Even though Quicksilver's support and service are dodgy at times, their
    plans seem quite comparable.

    -Phil

    Phil, Oct 26, 2006