    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Either that or its a photoshop job :p Or theres the obvious bald tyres approach, where you couldn't get them to stick to the track if you coated them in glue.

    XhArD, Mar 17, 2006

  2. XhArD

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeah, because there's really no way you're gonna get a car like that to pull a burn out that severe based on horsepower alone, it's just not gonna happen. What would be funny would be the after pics.

    [​IMG]

    The Modfather, Mar 18, 2006

  3. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    V8s rock \,,/, (-_-) ,\,,/

    Ain't nothing like an 8 Litre HEMI V8 engine. 500 CUBIC INCHES OF GRUNT :D By the way, just in case anyone didn't know, that's the engine that Top Fuelers get their 8000 Horsepower from. How the hell do they get 16 horsepower out of every cubic inch?? Now THAT'S a car that's gonna do a bigass burnout :p I've seen them do full-track burnouts, 400 metres, then have to reverse all the way back to the start line :p Smoking it the whole way down, so cool.

    XhArD, Mar 18, 2006
  4. XhArD

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    X.... Look! A Shiney Object!

    [​IMG]

    Some folks are just easily amused. :)

    The Modfather, Mar 18, 2006
  5. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Easily amused by a piece of engineering genius? That's not "easily amused". You mod cases, ooh, wow you must be easily amused. The technology and accuracy that's used to tune a drag car like that has to be so precise to run as consistantly as within 10 thousandths of a second of each run 4 or 5 runs in a row. You get any street car, and try and show me that it can run as consistant as that. Me being amused by the huge burnout was an example to show the power of these things. It's not the speed that makes it so interesting; it's HOW they reach that speed. You get a Jet Engine, drop it in a dragster chassis, and race it against a V8 combustion engine, and the combustion engine will win.

    XhArD, Mar 18, 2006
  6. XhArD

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i dont like that shiney object Modfather... its not shiney enough...

    on the other hand, top fuelers.....................................................................................

    unholy, Mar 18, 2006
  7. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    They aren't exactly shiny either, can be polished n stuff but not overly bright :p Also, I do believe you have never even seen a Top Fueler, so your input in this conversation is completely worthless :p

    XhArD, Mar 18, 2006
  8. XhArD

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i have seen one :p, *points to a picture and a movie*

    unholy, Mar 18, 2006
  9. XhArD

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I meant by the smoke, easily amused by the smoke, you nitwit.

    OBVIOUSLY I respect and admire the engineering and all that, yeesh!

    The Modfather, Mar 19, 2006
  10. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Yes, and that engineering produces that smoke. Like I said, it's not the speed that's cool, it's how it's reached. Same applies for the burnout.

    XhArD, Mar 19, 2006
  11. XhArD

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0

    The Modfather, Mar 19, 2006
  12. XhArD

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Smokes shiney???? i have never seen shiney smoke, wheres this shiney smoke you speak of?

    unholy, Mar 19, 2006
  13. XhArD

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Um, my dog's name is Smoke, he has a nice shiney coat, you've seen him, I've shown pics before.

    The Modfather, Mar 20, 2006
  14. XhArD

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    oh yer, i forgot... tell your dog to join in on the forums :p

    unholy, Mar 20, 2006
  15. XhArD

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    He would but, it's that old no opposable thumbs problem again, he has trouble typing. Paws hit multiple keys at once and all that. Here, I'll let him say something.

    ionvj vrwi wrviophrwiph wrvowprgj e0i4w9-hujt40ioh f4ihn 4f2iophj 2f4i-=32f
    [gf
    0[fq
    gwqa
    vervwphveiphphv ioooooooooooooooohhhevawrhrveahprv

    Ok, I think he just said "Where's my damned greenies? I Want a greenie!"

    (those are dog treats BTW)

    The Modfather, Mar 21, 2006
  16. XhArD

    unholy