    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Is there an "Unholy" setting, by chance? Probably a checkbox somewhere...

    bigal, Mar 10, 2006

  2. XhArD

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ok, PM me a link to where I can snag it, I'll give it a lookover.

    Hehe, an Unholy setting. :)

    The Modfather, Mar 10, 2006

  3. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    XhArD, Mar 10, 2006
  4. XhArD

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Yes there is a "unholy" buttwon, its called l33t speak :p

    unholy, Mar 10, 2006
  5. XhArD

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    What's that? Leet speak? Feet speak? :adore: :star: :adore:

    bigal, Mar 10, 2006
  6. XhArD

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    leet speak :p

    Remove thy paper bag Al, we must see your face to talk to you :p no hailing you as of yet :p

    unholy, Mar 11, 2006
  7. XhArD

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Only 1 seed, 0 peers, it wasn't going. Damn. Any direct download links maybe?

    The Modfather, Mar 11, 2006
  8. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    No direct links, sorry. Three days ago that was 180 seeders and 200 leechers. Mininova isn't exactly a popular seeder spot apparently.

    XhArD, Mar 11, 2006
  9. XhArD

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    I will make a second Seed for you :)

    Even though it claims to have 48 Seeds, and 81 Peers (In Swarm, not connected to me obiviously :p)

    What Client u Using and what IP, i will see if i am helping u :)

    Last edited: Mar 12, 2006
    unholy, Mar 12, 2006
  10. XhArD

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Azurus, don't know my IP at the moment, my little widget that keeps track of it is closed and I'm too lazy to go hunting for it. :)

    I'm getting it now, slowly, says it'll take over 3 days. But that'll drop I hope. :)

    Last edited: Mar 12, 2006
    The Modfather, Mar 12, 2006