    purchased the product. Any ideas from anyone familiar with or using the
    program would be appreciated. I know someone'll give me some hell lol lol
    but thanks in any event guys/gals.

    Joshuall, Aug 31, 2005

  2. Joshuall

    Sigi Rindler Guest

    The original creators have gone out of business several years ago, and the
    new vendor(s) only sell the "old" version. There are no upgrades/updates
    anymore. Check for a newsgroup or a Yahoo group where users help themselves.

    Sigi Rindler, Sep 1, 2005

  3. Joshuall

    old jon Guest

    Hi Sigi.
    Google Dragn Naturally Speaking forum. Looks like there`s a few to go at.
    best wishes..OJ

    old jon, Sep 1, 2005