    something like Nero to do it. Is this correct?

    Thanks
    Charlie

    cc, Feb 5, 2004

  2. cc

    Boomer Guest

    blabel blubel blibel blop bewble bewble blip blop blop bork bork bork.

    Boomer, Feb 5, 2004

  3. cc

    Zermut Guest

    FOAD K-Man!

    Zermut, Feb 5, 2004
  4. cc

    Boomer Guest

    You seem to be having an identity crisis.

    Was it this that caused it?

    blabel blubel blibel blop bewble bewble blip blop blop bork bork bork

    Boomer, Feb 5, 2004
  5. cc

    Boomer Guest

    Please don't feed the troll.