  1. mewthree

    mewthree Guest

    just tried and i have win xp. it worked fine with mine.

    mewthree, Jul 4, 2004

  2. mewthree

    °Mike° Guest

    In Windows Explorer, highlight the folders in the right-hand
    window, NOT the left hand view.

    °Mike°, Jul 4, 2004

  3. mewthree

    John Guest

    You can select multiple files to drag and drop but is there a way to select
    several folders at once on XP (and Win98)? I have tried ctrl and shift as
    work with files but it doesn't work with folders

    John, Jul 4, 2004
  4. mewthree

    John Guest

    Great - thanks!!