    Would someone suggest why?
    I'm thinking operator error.

    Dave S.

    DaveS, Mar 10, 2011

  2. DaveS

    DaveS Guest

    Sorry - it was operator error - mine.
    I accidentally allowed a different amount of sharpening in Digital Photo
    Professional.

    Dave S.

    DaveS, Mar 10, 2011

  3. DaveS

    Mort Guest

    Your link is erroneous. Can you please give us the corect link.
    Thanks.

    Mort Linder

    Mort, Mar 10, 2011
  4. DaveS

    DaveS Guest

    Nothing "erroneous" about it.
    When I click on it in sent messages, it goes to the right place.

    Dave S.

    DaveS, Mar 10, 2011