  1. I have rec'd 'jpeg' attachments which are oversized and can only print
    a part of the picture.....any advice, please,
    Earl

    Earl Costello, Mar 9, 2005

  2. Earl Costello

    ~Brian~ Guest

    Irfanview!! Here:-
    http://www.irfanview.com/download_sites.htm
    free program and a damn good one. You can manipulate your Photos whichever
    way you like.

    ~Brian~, Mar 9, 2005

  3. Earl Costello

    Dribbler Guest

    Download Irfanview from the following site. It is a superb program which
    will downsize/upsize all pictures and do many other things too.
    It is free and even I can use it with ease!
    http://www.tucows.com/preview/194967.html

    Dribbler

    Dribbler, Mar 9, 2005
  4. Earl Costello

    SgtMinor Guest

    Check your printer's properties. More than likely, you'll find a
    "fit-to-page" option.

    SgtMinor, Mar 9, 2005
  5. Thanks to Brian,Dribbler and SGT....for response to my downsizing
    problem......I have now posted a problem that InfanView doesnt
    recognize my 'mhtml' attachment

    Earl Costello, Mar 9, 2005