    individually, is there a programme that will download the entire site,
    graphics, text, etc?

    Thanks.

    Justin gregg, Apr 18, 2004

  2. Justin gregg

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Opening the same can of worms I did yesterday <vbg> I'm STILL going to
    suggest that you READ a few posts before you put your question up here. This
    was asked/answered very nicely earlier TODAY!

    On the other hand, at least you *did* admit (in your next post) that you are
    being lazy...so search for the thread posted by Ike Milligan on 4/18.

    Toolman Tim, Apr 18, 2004

  3. Justin gregg

    Justin gregg Guest

    Thank you very much. Found it. Again, many thanks. I note that you answer
    a lot of questions on this NG.

    Justin gregg, Apr 18, 2004
  4. Justin gregg

    TXRoadRunner Guest

    Bring up the web page you want then use your Micro$oft Internet Explorer
    (version 5.0 and greater) and select FILE >>> SAVE AS ... that'll save
    everything at least for most cases however there's some web pages that have
    embedded code that'll prevent you from copying the web page but there's
    ways to get around that but that's another set of instructions. Try what I
    suggested first.

    TXRoadRunner, Apr 18, 2004
  5. Justin gregg

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Bored stiff...nothing to watch on TV, etc. <g>
    I also get myself in a lot of trouble here by making snide comments about
    people reading a little before they post ... heh heh ...

    Toolman Tim, Apr 18, 2004