    do I know which newsgroup to use? There are so manny of them. And when
    I find a good newsgroup how can I put a movie together from all the
    parts of it?

    Michiel Pauw, Jan 3, 2004

  2. Michiel Pauw

    gangle Guest

    Read the Help files for the program, play around, and use
    trial and error. There is no substitute for this learning
    procedure. In short, it's your software, it's up to you to
    discover its ins and outs. There is a NG devoted to
    AGENT -- you might pick up a lot of things by just
    reading it. news:alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent

    gangle, Jan 3, 2004

  3. Michiel Pauw

    Harrison Guest

    You'll need to download the headers for the binary groups and see
    where the activity is.
    Yes, that's the whole point.

    Harrison, Jan 3, 2004
  4. If you're downloading very large multipart files, it is a good idea to have
    more than one connection running to the news server to increase the
    bandwidth. A good tool for this is Binary News Reaper
    (http://www.bnr2.org).

    Gary G. Taylor, Jan 4, 2004