    move it to the virus vault. I have searched the net, and nobody seems to
    know how to remove it. Can anyone give me any advice.

    TIA

    kerplunKuK, Aug 19, 2003

  2. kerplunKuK

    trout Guest

    Is this an actual virus name? It sounds more like the description of
    a spyware component. Do you use AdAware?

    trout, Aug 19, 2003

  3. Did you read troutbie's post?

    "It sounds more like the description of a spyware component. Do you
    use AdAware? "Or any other anti spy/trojan?""

    Please sort your sig out. Currently, posters with compliant
    newsreaders responding to your queries have to paste the content below
    it back into the follow-up. It's annoying, and may jeopardise your
    chances of resolving your problems.

    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 20, 2003