    returned at
    this time". What can I do ???

    Alex

    Alex, May 21, 2005

  2. Alex

    Guest Guest

    it is a but if you read other posts here ,same happens to me and microsoft
    say they are working on it

    Guest, May 21, 2005

  3. Yes, and just keep on trying.

    Andre Da Costa, May 21, 2005
  4. Alex

    Guest Guest

    just keep trying ? , i have tried it over 30 times with the same result = not
    working

    Guest, May 22, 2005
  5. Alex

    Guest Guest

    Same here, I've tried it over the last 2 days about 20 times, I would leave
    it a few days

    Guest, May 22, 2005
  6. Ok, its obvious its not working, Joe or Mike will report back to the
    newsgroups when its working.

    Andre Da Costa, May 22, 2005