    The ISO will not BOOT FROM CD ROM...it sits there.

    Burned with Nero 6+ ISO FORMAT - others iso's burn just fine.

    Any assistance is appreciated

    JT, Jun 17, 2005

  2. JT

    NoNoBadDog! Guest

    Did you verify the download with MD5 checksum?

    Bobby

    NoNoBadDog!, Jun 17, 2005

  3. JT

    JT Guest

    No, and I'm afraid I don't know how to do that. How is that process done?

    JT, Jun 17, 2005
  4. JT

    Mirko Guest

    I don't have the ISO here to check, but it's definitely bigger than 550 MB.

    Mirko, Jun 17, 2005
  5. JT

    NoNoBadDog! Guest

    Go to the Microsoft website and use the search function to find a file
    called MD5 Checksum.
    Follow the instructions on how to determine the hash for the file you
    downloaded, and then compare that to the published hash for that file. If
    the numbers match, the download is good.

    Bobby

    NoNoBadDog!, Jun 17, 2005
  6. JT

    JT Guest

    Thanks!

    JT, Jun 17, 2005
  7. Boot-order, in order?

    Other Bootable media inserted?

    Regards, Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Jun 17, 2005
  8. JT

    John Barnes Guest

    If it is the same size as OEM it's 558 mb

    John Barnes, Jun 17, 2005
  9. 585,750,528 bytes. So you clearly have a bad download

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 17, 2005