Download MCSE and CCNA Ebook and Study Material

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Coool, Sep 19, 2006.

  1. Coool

    Coool Guest

    Coool, Sep 19, 2006

  2. Coool

    Guest Guest

    Surely this is illegal?

    Guest, Sep 19, 2006

  3. Coool

    Guest Guest

    Are you the Paul Thompson who worked for a security company in Montreal?

    Guest, Sep 19, 2006
  4. Coool

    Guest Guest

    Sorry no, I come the US, Detroit to be specific.

    Guest, Sep 19, 2006
  5. Coool

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?TW9udHJlYWwgTUNU?=
    Are you the Mitch that never posts in .cafe?

    Neil, Sep 19, 2006
  6. Coool

    kpg Guest

    Surely this is illegal?

    I'm sure it is. Oh...and don't call me Shirly.

    kpg, Sep 19, 2006
  7. Coool

    LoopBack Guest

    LoopBack, Sep 19, 2006
  8. Coool

    TBone Guest

    Being as there is a spot for comments, I thought I would leave an
    appropriate one, but someone already beat me to it.

    TBone, Sep 19, 2006
  9. Coool

    Guest Guest

    Guilty as charged... now what is .cafe?

    Guest, Sep 19, 2006
  10. No, this is Microcephalic S. Bob. Please, stop confusing me with Ill Eagle.

    ~~~ The F-Word {President Of LameWorld} [28:06:42:, Sep 20, 2006
  11. Coool

    Guest Guest

    Notice that most of the posts are from stupid Asians? No wonder IT's going
    down the pan.

    Guest, Sep 20, 2006
  12. Coool

    Guest Guest

    WTF are you talking about? Name one stupid Asian in this group. Except
    OTHMAN, he doesn't count.

    Guest, Sep 20, 2006
  13. Coool

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    I think he/she/it was referring to the blog site (which I did not check
    out).

    FrisbeeĀ®, Sep 20, 2006
  14. Coool

    Guest, Sep 20, 2006
  15. Coool

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what Point Blank (Point Blank) graced us with in
    ?<<
    As soon as I've got my caffeine injection I'll be fine.

    BD [MCNGP], Sep 20, 2006
  16. Coool

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?TW9udHJlYWwgTUNU?=
    e-mail me. neilmcse at gmail dot com (can't discribe at length here)

    Neil, Sep 21, 2006
  17. Coool

    prabhu_sa

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    networking

    i need to help ccna crtification

    prabhu_sa, Mar 10, 2007
  18. Coool

    rijogeorge7

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    another ebook website

    Hi I am suggesting another amazing site for free computer & networking ebooks , it is techiesoft.net/ebooks.html

    :captain:

    rijogeorge7, Dec 4, 2008
  19. Coool

    cutereddy

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    CCNA, MCSE, RHCE, UNIX,LINUX Free Download All IT Ebooks

    CCNA, MCSE, RHCE, UNIX,LINUX Free Download All IT Ebooks

    cutereddy, Mar 30, 2009
  20. Coool

    Derrick Edword jones

    Joined: