Download free tests for MCSE 2003 70-290 70-291 70-292 70-293 70-294 70-296

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by ear U, Oct 3, 2003.

  1. ear U

    ear U Guest

    Hi,
    I just found some free test for MCSE 2003 exam!
    You can download pdf files freely from
    http://www.chinatag.com/free.html

    70-290 Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003
    Environment
    45 Questions
    70-291 Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows
    Server 2003 Network Infrastructure 35 Questions
    70-292 Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003
    Environment for a W2K MCSA 81 Questions Q&A
    70-293 Planning and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003
    Network Infrastructure 40 Questions Q&A
    70-294 Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows
    Server 2003 AD Infrastructure 35 Questions Q&A
    70-296 Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows
    Server 2003 Environment for a W2K MCSE 50 Questions Q&A

    ear U, Oct 3, 2003

  2. ear U

    Dragon Guest

    Oh really? Wow!!!!!!!

    What is your cut in it anyway?

    Dragon, Oct 3, 2003

  3. ear U

    MCSE World Guest

    MCSE World, Oct 4, 2003
  4. ear U

    ascll Guest

    I just downloaded the pdf files for 70-290 (contains 10
    questions only and NOT 45 questions) and 70-291 (contains
    7 questions only and NOT 35 questions) from the site that
    you mentioned.
    Could you please guide me on how to download those pdf
    files that had you downloaded?

    Thanks.

    ascll, Oct 9, 2003
  5. ear U