  1. CertCityForum.Com

    Neil Guest

    rowdy?

    Neil, Jun 16, 2006

  2. CertCityForum.Com

    Frisbee® Guest

    Based on her last posts on her own web site, I'm pretty sure she went to the
    funny farm.

    Frisbee®, Jun 16, 2006

  3. CertCityForum.Com

    Frisbee® Guest

    If it is, he's getting better.

    Frisbee®, Jun 16, 2006
  4. CertCityForum.Com

    Kline Sphere Guest

    god, that reminds me of that icertify.net and that wicked paisleysky broad

    yes, she's so mean time microsoft to her down!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jun 19, 2006
  5. CertCityForum.Com

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Do not mock the mighty sister of ICertify.Com, for she will return to
    Welcome back

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jun 19, 2006
  6. CertCityForum.Com

    Frisbee® Guest

    Can I have some of whatever you're drinking?

    Frisbee®, Jun 19, 2006
  7. CertCityForum.Com

    Kline Sphere Guest

    yes, she's so mean time microsoft to her down!
    back just vacation doing what not sure ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jun 19, 2006
  8. CertCityForum.Com

    Frisbee® Guest

    What is this vacation thing of which you speak?

    Frisbee®, Jun 19, 2006
  9. CertCityForum.Com

    JaR Guest

    K, if you've written any code this morning, you might wanta go back
    over it before you try to run it.

    JaR, Jun 19, 2006
  10. CertCityForum.Com

    Kline Sphere Guest

    yes, she's so mean time microsoft to her down!
    alas, a day later, it is all but a distent memory.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jun 19, 2006
  11. CertCityForum.Com

    Frisbee® Guest

    That's what compilers are for.

    Just make sure you use Option Explicit, Kline.

    Frisbee®, Jun 19, 2006
  12. CertCityForum.Com

    JaR Guest

    Didja catch that thread over at SC where they were talking about Murkin vs
    Yurpeen annual vacations? Oh Lowered!

    JaR, Jun 19, 2006
  13. CertCityForum.Com

    Cerebrus Guest

    Yer fergettin' Option Strict and Option Sober.

    Cerebrus, Jun 19, 2006