    library. But when I go to "Download a Certificate" I see: "We were unable to
    find any qualified logos in your library" and that's all. I can't download
    any certificates.

    sergk, Jan 14, 2008

  2. Hmm, I would happily answer a question, but there is not one in this
    post. So in lieu of that I will create a question for you. "Why can't I
    build a certificate?"

    As I understand it this is part of the next generation of certificates.
    You will be able to build one instead of waiting for it to come through
    the mail. I can't find the blog post I read this on but I believe it
    said they are working backwards on this functionality so you may see it
    work sometime in the future for your last generation exams.

    So you don't feel left out I can't download a certificate either.
    Instead I made copies of the one that came in the mail and handed it out
    to all my friends :p

    Red Swingline Stapler, Jan 16, 2008

  3. sergk

    John R Guest

    Excellent reply Red, and 100% correct. I would have simply told him to read
    the sentence directly above the error he quoted on the Certificate Manager
    page ;)

    John R

    John R, Jan 16, 2008
  4. Hahha, that must be where I read that information :p

    Red Swingline Stapler, Jan 18, 2008
  5. You can only build you certificate if you have got a MCTS or MCIPT status.
    For the old exams, most of the mcsa en mcse exams it won't work.
    But why printing your self, the orginal one looks beter.

    --
    Jos van Vegchel
    the Netherlands

    MCT MCSA/E MCTIP MBSS/P MCDBA CCNA
    A+ Network+

    Jos van Vegchel, Jan 20, 2008
  6. sergk

    jpreyes Guest

    What site i maybe able to download the copy of my exam certificates and the
    status of my order in shipment of my certificates

    jpreyes, Apr 1, 2008
  7. sergk

    demonwebb Guest

    Possible translation?

    What is the url I need to download certificates, and check order
    status?

    demonwebb, Apr 7, 2008
  8. hello

    lam GODSWAY DANKWAH l wrote my MCP EXAM and l have pass , sins from february 15 2008 till now l ahve not yet recieved my MCP certificate,

    thanks
    and l hope to here from u soon

    godsway dankwah, Jun 3, 2008
  9. sergk

    John R Guest

    in message
    Contact your regional service center. Have your test report on hand when
    you call, or include as much info as possible if you email...
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.mspx

    John R

    John R, Jun 3, 2008
  10. sergk

    thejamie Guest

    For the record, I stumbled on this page and tried to go to the site and was
    told by the site that I did not have any valid certifications. At the time I
    logged in my signin for the LIVE program was already validated. For some
    reason, this site revalidates even when the sign in is already validated. It
    may be a bug with their login procedure. Once I closed all windows, cleared
    my cache and tried to login once again, I was able to get to the site,
    despite earlier warnings that I needed to be certified - Jamie MCIPT, MCDBA,
    MCAD.

    thejamie, Jun 2, 2009
  11. sergk

    dford2201

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2009
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    0
    Please Help Me

    Hey guy's I wont to know what legal software can help me pass my MCP and M70-271 & M70-272 test,guys.
    I run across these web sites Ucertify, and Pass4sure but it looks like a braindump website..
    Is their any software out there that's can help me enhance my technical and logical skills.I know that I need this to comprehend Microsoft Certification

    I want to LEARN not PASS
    any suggestion..

    dford2201:driver:

    dford2201, Jun 23, 2009