    Consultant Guest

    sure there is, example:
    which democratic candidate should i vote for?

    Consultant, Jan 30, 2004

  2. sure there is, example:
    LOL!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 30, 2004

  3. kpg

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    It's not a stupid question if you consider who that candidate will be
    running against in the November...

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 30, 2004

  4. But then when you consider that candidate's political agenda, it becomes a
    stupid question again.

    Politician Spock, Jan 30, 2004
  5. kpg

    kpg Guest

    BTW that was the BEST description of MUP I have ever heard! You may
    be the only one on the Internet that knows what MUP does.

    kpg, Jan 30, 2004
  6. That's because Novell forgot to staff the marketing department.

    Politician Spock, Jan 30, 2004
  7. <sneaking admiration>
    Been a while since you dusted off your football boots and scored a
    goal...

    Nice one!
    </sneaking admiration>

    ================================
    We require rigidly defined areas
    of doubt and uncertainty!
    (remove vroomfondle to email me)
    ================================

    Marlin Munrow (The PFY), Jan 30, 2004
  8. kpg

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    that's exactly what i meant to say, except i included flying pigs and
    everyone made me cry.

    Consultant, it really was a compliment wrapped up in a "porky" surprise.

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 30, 2004
  9. kpg

    JaR Guest

    Flying pigs, flying pigskins. One's just a little messier than the other.

    JaR
    Thug #1st down

    JaR, Jan 31, 2004

  10. Laugh...