Doubt about ip source-route?

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by renatoho, Sep 28, 2004.

  1. renatoho

    renatoho Guest

    Hi folks,
    Someone could help me with ip source-route?
    Plesase look the lay-out below:
    R1= router1; R2= router2; CSS= CSS11500
    S1= servidor1; S2= servidor2

    10.10.20.0 10.10.10.0
    -----+------ ---+--------
    | |
    +----+ +----+
    +----+ (disable) +----+ (disable)
    ----+-------+----------------+------- 10.10.30.0
    +----+
    +----+
    ---+---+------+-- 10.10.40.0
    |2 |3
    +----+ +----+
    | S1 | | S2 |
    | | | |
    +----+ +----+

    The desktops on nets 10.10.10.0 and 10.10.20.0 will access a service
    on S1 or S2, balanced by CSS.
    The questions is:
    If I set IP SOURCE ROUTE on CSS, the CSS could does the return of
    packets to the correctly router?

    thanks in advance,
    Renato H. de Oliveira
    Célula Conectividade