double click then property opens

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by guddu, Aug 7, 2008.

  1. guddu

    guddu

    Joined:
    May 1, 2008
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    hi

    yesterday my friend will come and use my pc.

    after this when i doubleclick on my computer icon then it will not open but property will open then i have to open my computer with explorer.

    this also happen when i double click on c: d: drives its property will open.

    but i double click on any file for ex: word, powerpoint,etc it will be open.

    first i think mouse will be invert but it is not invert.

    plz help me

    guddu, Aug 7, 2008