DON'T USE PEARSON VUE

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Guest, Jun 30, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Jun 30, 2005

  2. Guest

    Zed Guest

    It's the American way...what's wrong with that?.

    Zed, Jul 1, 2005

  3. Guest

    zenner Guest

    So, the OP is mad about someone "accepting" the money, but has nothing to
    say about the doofus, congress people that "gave" them the money?

    It's called oversight....as in, making sure "We-the people" get what you
    paid for. Personally, I'm not mad at them...I'm Po'ed at the real
    wastrels...our congress, for spending and giving away money on lost causes.

    zenner, Jul 1, 2005
  4. Oh and only eat Freedom Fries.

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44