DON'T PASS THIS UP!!! THIS WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by tbuck8503, Sep 28, 2005.

  1. tbuck8503

    tbuck8503 Guest

    GREAT WAY TO MAKE MONEY-READ THIS!!!!!!

    HOW TO TURN $6 INTO $60,000!!!!!!
    READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
    I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little
    while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you
    are now,
    and came across an article similar to this that said you could
    make
    thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial
    investment of
    $6.00! So I thought, Yeah right, this must be a scam,but
    like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it
    said
    that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated
    in the
    article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom
    of
    the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups.
    (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking
    it
    over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying
    it. I
    figured: what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00,
    right? Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!...
    within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was
    shocked! I
    figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in.
    In my
    first week, I made about $250.00. By the end of the second week
    I had
    made a total of over $10,000.00! In the third week I had over
    $100,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week
    and I
    have made a total of just over $420,000.00 and it's still
    coming in
    rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent
    more
    than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and
    most
    importantly, why it works....Also, make sure you print a copy
    of this
    article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you
    need it.
    I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that
    you
    will start making more money than you thought possible by doing
    something so easy!
    Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or
    download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money
    come in!
    It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus
    postage)
    IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not
    illegal; and it is virtually no risk - it really works!!!!
    If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will
    receive
    extraordinary dividends.
    PLEASE NOTE:
    Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $60,000 or more can
    be
    yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because
    of
    the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue
    its
    success by carefully adhering to the instructions.
    You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this
    business
    your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are
    in
    the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large
    corporations are
    happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money
    made
    from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made
    from
    people like you and me asking to be included in that list.
    Here are the 4 easy steps to success:
    STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following
    on
    each piece of paper;PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST. Now
    get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces
    of
    paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to
    prevent
    thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and
    seal
    them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece
    of
    paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a
    $1.00
    bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS
    ABSOLUTELY
    LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are
    paying for
    it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little
    worried
    about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the
    U.S.
    Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is
    indeed
    legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

    #1)Deanna Riley
    P.O. Box 8
    Richmond, Kansas 66080

    #2)Heather Parkey
    P.O. Box 1766
    Greenville, TN 37744

    #3)Brenda Lawson
    P.O. Box 17314
    South Lake Tahoe, CA 96157

    #4)Matt Madracki
    P.O. Box 1529
    Sutton West, Ontario
    L0E 1R0

    #5) Fahad M. Almutawa
    fahad al-mutawa/kwi448
    165-15,145th Dr.
    jamaica,NY114734
    U.S.A

    #6) Tony Buck
    P.O. Box 4403
    201 Donaghey Av.
    Conway, AR 72035

    STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above,
    move
    the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add
    YOUR
    Name as number 6 on the list.
    STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this
    article as
    close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article
    to at
    least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000
    groups) All
    you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more
    money you make!
    This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title
    18
    Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws.
    Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need
    money,
    you can use it again, and again.
    PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of
    the
    honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully
    adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of
    integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many
    others have received will come your way.
    NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,
    either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people
    send you.
    This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it
    might
    be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the
    risk of mail theft.)
    So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully
    followed,
    six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List
    Developer with ten dollars each. Your name will move up the list
    geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position
    you will
    be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an
    opportunity for
    only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed
    above) Send
    it now, add your own name to the list and you're in business!
    ---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------
    Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do
    your own
    posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter
    and
    drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and
    select 'copy'
    from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the
    computer's memory.
    Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at
    the top
    of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This
    will
    paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add
    your name
    to the list.
    Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If
    you want to do your postings in different settings, you'll
    always
    have this file to go back to.
    Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for
    various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites,
    discussions.)
    Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a
    new
    message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting
    paste
    from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the
    header that
    everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
    particular group, click the post message button. You're done
    with
    your first one! Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do
    is
    jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the
    hang of
    it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!
    **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU
    WILL
    MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST MINIMUM OF 200**
    That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world
    within days! You may eventually
    want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you will
    receive. If
    you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as
    long as the postman will deliver it.
    **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**
    Now the WHY part:
    Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low
    example). So then I made $5.00 with my
    name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons
    who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200
    postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to
    each
    of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25
    each
    make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies
    each, I
    will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn
    around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only
    receive 5
    replies each, I will make an additional $625.00! OK, now here
    is the
    fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters
    with
    my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just
    made me
    $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message
    to 200
    newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200
    newsgroups react I will receive $15,625.00! With an original
    investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no longer
    on the
    list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and
    send
    out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at
    number 6
    again. And start posting again. The thing to remember is: do you
    realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining
    the
    internet and reading these articles everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are
    now!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I
    think
    so... People have said, &quote;what if the plan is played out
    and no
    one sends you the money? So what! What are the chances of that
    happening when there are tons of new honest users and new honest
    people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and
    are
    willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new
    users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual
    internet.
    Remember: play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really
    work.
    PS: the more you send the more cash you will get so dont stop
    sending message's

    tbuck8503, Sep 28, 2005

  2. tbuck8503

    FML Guest

    Oh, for the love of God!
    Please, someone make these STOP!!

    FML, Sep 28, 2005

  3. tbuck8503

    zel654 Guest

    hey guy, I tryed all the other letters too. But they didn't work for me
    either

    But there is a way that does work honestly. And it won't cost you
    anymore
    than those letters do.

    And sure enough this worked. Change your direction email me at

    zel654, Sep 28, 2005
  4. tbuck8503

    TNKEV Guest

    Crack is cheap nowdays,all you need to get started is a bar of Ivory
    soap.

    1) cut the soap in small peices(about 1cm squares).
    2)find your local crack dealer hang out(usually in the city near the
    poor part of town,like the projects)
    3) pull up to some guys standing on the corner and say "hey you guys
    need anything?"
    4) tell them you have some twenties and reveal 5 or 6 peices of
    soap,DON"T let them hold it or look too close,they will understand
    crack heads are a paranoid lot.they will buy it they can't resist.
    and there ya go 5 peices of soap got you $100
    just keep repeating those steps in different parts of town and you
    will be rich in no time.
    this really works too I have done it myself and it's not illegal!!!
    you don't carry any drugs,and if you get pulled over you just tell the
    cops exactly what you are doing and they will laugh,they told me to
    keep up the good work,and stay clean ha ha ha!!

    TNKEV, Sep 28, 2005
  5. tbuck8503

    BEM Guest

    TNKEV
    That sounds like a good way to get killed.

    BEM, Sep 28, 2005
  6. tbuck8503

    BEM Guest

    I think someone should write a paypal version of this. This one has
    been running around since the early 90s.

    BEM, Sep 28, 2005
  7. tbuck8503

    TNKEV Guest

    People in here generally do report these scams to paypal and I would
    but I can't look at the internets.

    TNKEV, Sep 28, 2005
  8. tbuck8503

    TNKEV Guest

    probably.............................................

    TNKEV, Sep 28, 2005
  9. What does "I can't look at the internets" mean?

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 28, 2005
  10. tbuck8503

    TNKEV Guest

    I am at work the PC I am using is white listed,it will only allow like
    6 work related web sites,Oe works just fine but I can't even look at
    google.

    and if you are asking why I pluralized internet it's kind of an inside
    joke from another group about the internet2 that is only available to
    schools.

    TNKEV, Sep 28, 2005
  11. tbuck8503

    Fred Guest

    Sure you haven't been on that soap?

    Fred, Sep 28, 2005
  12. tbuck8503

    TNKEV Guest

    Nope,no soap

    TNKEV, Sep 28, 2005
  13. tbuck8503

    Alt-Ctrl-Del Guest

    zel654, just tell me or show me what you need to right here in the group.
    I don't know you that well, I wouldn't want to e-mail you right away.

    Alt

    Alt-Ctrl-Del, Sep 29, 2005