    0
    my multiple acade game cd has a problem. it contains about 3500 games, but only a few numbers of games are able to play. if counted about 15 are good and play well. each time i launch one an error message appear. rom not found. i don't really know what to do. i need help.
    someone should pls help me

    nchurene, Sep 20, 2006

  2. nchurene

    tbg

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Middle of nowhere, Colorado
    if your computer is really cluttered (especially with games) then it could be that you dont have enough read only memory(ROM) to handle those particular games, if only the smallest games work then that is probably the deal, though i doubt that your computer doesnt have enough ROM to handle tiny arcade games, its a thought though.

    tbg, Oct 11, 2006

  3. nchurene

    Victory

    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2006
    Messages:
    13
    Likes Received:
    0
    Buy new Memory(ROM) ;)...
    Do you want play all 3500 games?! ;) What about sleep, work, family etc... :D

    Victory, Dec 1, 2006
  4. nchurene

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    ROM = Read only Memory
    RAM = Random Acess Memory

    I think u guys are getting confused.

    Your problem may have to do with the storage of the files.
    Try copying the games to ur HDD, or imaging the CD then Mounting it to a virtual drive. You might find some of the CD may be obstructed by sctrachs and so forth disabled the readablity of the CD.

    unholy, Dec 1, 2006