    Win ME
    IE6

    TIA

    billydee, Sep 10, 2003

  2. billydee

    billydee Guest

    A couple of other problems encountered while surfing...the text on certain
    sites is very hard to read as it is slightly distorted.
    The text in Outlook Express is very large as are my icons. I tried changing
    size of text under 'view' but the 'subject' title is very bold and the
    message text is small.

    billydee, Sep 10, 2003

  3. billydee

    Helen Guest

    : A couple of other problems encountered while surfing...the text on certain
    : sites is very hard to read as it is slightly distorted.
    : The text in Outlook Express is very large as are my icons. I tried
    changing
    : size of text under 'view' but the 'subject' title is very bold and the
    : message text is small.
    :
    :
    : : > my screen is now grey in the background instead of blue. I did not
    change
    : > the background color. Photo's are now black and white now rather than
    : > colored
    : >
    : > Win ME
    : > IE6
    : >
    : > TIA
    : >
    : >
    :
    :
    Sounds like something happened to your video drivers or your card is going.

    Helen, Sep 10, 2003
  4. billydee

    °Mike° Guest

    It sounds like you have changed your screen resolution.
    Right click on the desktop and choose 'Properties'.
    In the 'Settings' tab, change the size of the screen
    area, and the colours.

    °Mike°, Sep 10, 2003