Don't know what day it is?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Rob K, Dec 31, 2003.

  1. Rob K

    Rob K Guest

    Rob K, Dec 31, 2003

  2. Rob K

    TRADESMAN Guest

    TRADESMAN, Dec 31, 2003

  3. Rob K

    TRADESMAN Guest

    When you get to that page, click on the site map and you can access all
    features.

    TRADESMAN, Dec 31, 2003
  4. Rob K

    Rob K Guest

    It's OK now , thanks.

    Rob K, Dec 31, 2003
  5. Rob K

    Bryan Guest

    Bryan, Dec 31, 2003
  6. Rob K

    Rob K Guest

    Rob K, Dec 31, 2003
  7. Rob K

    Bryan Guest

    :) As usual ;)

    Bryan, Dec 31, 2003
  8. What if she's the Blind Date from Fuglyville? I wanna miss those dates...
    <G>

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck, Dec 31, 2003
  9. Rob K

    TRADESMAN Guest

    Well.... you could always pass her on to me. Desperate times ..desperate
    measures.

    TRADESMAN, Dec 31, 2003
  10. Rob K

    Brian H¹© Guest

    TRADESMAN said:
    Barman!!!!!

    I'll have his.

    Brian H¹©, Dec 31, 2003
  11. Rob K

    TRADESMAN Guest

    Sorry, I posted to Rob by mistake. I'd blame it on New Year spirit, but I'm
    TT!

    TRADESMAN, Dec 31, 2003
  12. Rob K

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Are you going to give her "pointers"?

    Brian H¹©, Jan 1, 2004
  13. Rob K

    TRADESMAN Guest

    Well, perhaps I should sup up, I'm meeting Clair Voyant in a dark alley
    later. She's much easier to face with a pint or two inside of you.

    TRADESMAN, Jan 1, 2004
  14. Rob K

    TRADESMAN Guest

    Bless her, I don't have to. As you know she's a loose(leaf) girl and *very*
    experienced!

    TRADESMAN, Jan 1, 2004
  15. Rob K

    Brian H¹© Guest