    Insert CUP and press ENTER to retry.

    Signaleer http://signaleer.blogspot.com
    This Day in U.S. Military History http://tdiumh.blogspot.com

    RTO Trainer, Apr 14, 2005

  2. What is an even bigger scandal is their leasing time on the
    communication satellites . . . <please note - this is humor>

    "The commander in the field is always right and the
    rear echelon is wrong, unless proved otherwise."
    General Colin Powell

    Colin Campbell, Apr 14, 2005

  3. Ilya Shambat

    LawsonE Guest

    Computers? We gave him computers?

    LawsonE, Apr 14, 2005
  4. Ilya Shambat

    Ron Hunter Guest

    No, I was only 1 year short of retirement age, so 6 months of
    unemployment, and 6 months of living on savings bridged the gap. Finding
    employment in the field (or any field) at age 61 is a bit of an
    unrealistic expectation. I am retired (SS/pension) now.

    Ron Hunter, Apr 14, 2005
  5. Ilya Shambat

    Jer Guest

    That Hitler fella... what a scamp he was hiding that PDA we gave him!
    <grin>

    Jer, Apr 14, 2005
  6. Nahh...he didn't shoot himself. Just deliberately triggered a Blue
    Screen of Death.

    Howard Berkowitz, Apr 14, 2005
  7. Ilya Shambat

    Iain Laskey Guest

    IBM sold Hitler a bunch of calculator/tabulator things. Punch cards and
    all that.

    Iain

    Iain Laskey, Apr 14, 2005
  8. sire, IBM provided counting machines(computers of their day) to count
    the people in concentration camps.
    Look up IBM reperations to survivors of the camps.

    Mr.Bolshoy Huy, Apr 14, 2005
  9. Ilya Shambat

    Owamanga Guest

    What? They had to pay the survivors just for *counting* them
    accurately?

    Jezz... what next?

    I've survived 4 censuses already. Somebody owes me *bigtime*.

    Owamanga, Apr 14, 2005
  10. Ilya Shambat

    Steve Moody Guest

    Germany built them. Maybe you can build yourself a clue?

    Steve Moody, Apr 14, 2005
  11. Wrong.

    Back in those days a 'computer' was a trade - not a machine.

    Colin Campbell, Apr 14, 2005
  12. Ilya Shambat

    Ron Hunter Guest

    What a crock! Did anyone sue the people who built the trains that
    carried them there? How about the people who made the gas? What about
    the companies that supplied beds, tables, and chairs? Ludicrous.

    Ron Hunter, Apr 14, 2005
  13. Ilya Shambat

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Quite simply, there WERE no computer in the modern sense until after
    WWII. You MIGHT consider Enigma a primitive computer, but then so is an
    abacus.

    Ron Hunter, Apr 14, 2005
  14. Ilya Shambat

    Jeff George Guest

    Government bureaus say otherwise. Are they lying?

    He's managed to be a moron much better than anyone could.

    Jeff George, Apr 14, 2005
  15. Ilya Shambat

    Jeff George Guest

    It's a good thing the South got their asses kicked in the Civil War
    then. We don't need their redneck inbred philosophies encroaching upon
    civilization.

    Jeff George, Apr 14, 2005
  16. Ilya Shambat

    Jeff George Guest

    Well, yeah. Chimpler's just a plain idiot.

    Jeff George, Apr 14, 2005
  17. Ilya Shambat

    Sid9 Guest

    Want any of Bush,jr's private accounts today?
    They're going cheap.

    Sid9, Apr 14, 2005
  18. Without reference to the thread, that is a very profound and reusable
    comment. Thank you!

    Howard Berkowitz, Apr 14, 2005
  19. Ilya Shambat

    Big Bill Guest

    I believe those companies were all German.

    Big Bill, Apr 14, 2005
  20. While the government is telling the American people we're fighting
    around the world for democracy, freedom and human rights, etc. the
    CIA is secretly doing just the opposite with their illegal covert
    op's, overthrowing governments to put their brutal dictator puppets
    in power, causing intentional uprisings among the people filling them
    with propaganda and lies, mass murdering tens of thousands of innocent
    lives, etc.

    The CIA is responsible for over 6 million deaths, and the American
    people have the audacity to call Saddam, Stalin, Hitler etc., evil ?
    The CIA makes them look like Patriot Saints in comparison. Terrorism
    is nothing more than a CIA patsy propaganda, to cover up their
    atrocities being committed around the world to gain world control.

    Prime example :

    "In November 16, 1981, President Reagan allocated 19 million dollars
    to form an army, a force of contras, they're called, ex-Somoza
    national guards, the monsters who were doing the torture and terror
    in Nicaragua that made the Nicaraguan people rise up and throw out
    the dictator, and throw out the guard.

    To destabilize Nicaragua beginning in 1981, we began funding this
    force of Somoza's ex-national guardsmen, calling them the contras
    (the counter-revolutionaries). We created this force, it did not
    exist until we allocated money. We've armed them, put uniforms on
    their backs, boots on their feet, given them camps in Honduras to
    live in, medical supplies, doctors, training, leadership, direction,
    as we've sent them in to de-stabilize Nicaragua. Under our direction
    they have systematically been blowing up graineries, saw mills,
    bridges, government offices, schools, health centers. They ambush
    trucks so the produce can't get to market. They raid farms and
    villages. The farmer has to carry a gun while he tries to plow,
    if he can plow at all.

    I don't mean to abuse you with verbal violence, but you have to
    understand what your government and its agents are doing. They
    go into villages, they haul out families. With the children forced
    to watch they castrate the father, they peel the skin off his face,
    they put a grenade in his mouth and pull the pin. With the children
    forced to watch they gang-rape the mother, and slash her breasts
    off. And sometimes for variety, they make the parents watch while
    they do these things to the children.

    More enlightening information, where Reagan left off, Bush Sr, Bush Jr
    have resumed :

    The `Pre-emptive Strikes' bill. President Reagan, working through
    the Secretary of State Shultz... almost 2 years ago, submitted the
    bill that would provide them with the authority to strike at
    terrorists before terrorists can do their terrorism. But this
    bill... provides that they would be able to do this in this country
    as well as overseas. It provides that the secretary of state would put
    together a list of people that he considers to be terrorist, or
    terrorist supporters, or terrorist sympathizers. And if your name,
    or your organization, is put on this list, they could kick down your
    door and haul you away, or kill you, without any due process of the
    law and search warrants and trial by jury, and all of that,
    with impunity.

    Now, there was a tremendous outcry on the part of jurists. The New
    York Times columns and other newspapers saying, `this is no different
    from Hitler's "night in fog" program', where the government had the
    authority to haul people off at night. And they did so by the
    thousands. And President Reagan and Secretary Shultz have
    persisted.... Shultz has said, `Yes, we will have to take action on
    the basis of information that would never stand up in a court. And
    yes, innocent people will have to be killed in the process. But, we
    must have this law because of the threat of international terrorism'.

    Think a minute. What is `the threat of international terrorism'? These
    things catch a lot of attention. But how many Americans died in
    terrorist actions last year? According to Secretary Shultz, 79. Now,
    obviously that's terrible but we killed 55,000 people on our highways
    with drunken driving; we kill 2,500 people in far nastier, bloodier,
    mutilating, gang-raping ways in Nicaragua last year alone ourselves.
    Obviously 79 peoples' death is not enough reason to take away the
    protection of American citizens, of due process of the law.

    But they're pressing for this. The special actions teams that will do
    the pre-emptive striking have already been created, and trained in the
    defense department.

    They're building detention centers. There were 8 kept as mothballs
    under the McLaren act after World War II, to detain aliens and
    dissidents in the next war, as was done in the next war, as
    was done with the Japanese people during World War II. They're
    building 10 more, and army camps, and the... executive memos about
    these things say it's for aliens and dissidents in the next
    national emergency....

    FEMA, the Federal Emergency Management Agency, headed by Loius
    Guiffrida, a friend of Ed Meese's.... He's going about the country
    lobbying and demanding that he be given authority, in the times of
    national emergency, to declare martial law, and establish a curfew,
    and gun down people who violate the curfew... in the United States.

    And then there's Ed Meese, as I said. The highest law enforcement
    officer in the land, President Reagan's closest friend, going around
    telling us that the constitution never did guarantee freedom of speech
    and press, and due process of the law, and assembly.

    What they are planning for this society, and this is why they're
    determined to take us into a war if we'll permit it... is the Reagan
    revolution.... So he's getting himself some laws so when he puts in
    the troops in Nicaragua, he can take charge of the American people,
    and put people in jail, and kick in their doors, and kill them if they
    don't like what he's doing....

    The question is, `Are we going to permit our leaders to take away our
    freedoms because they have a charming smile and they were nice movie
    stars one day, or are we going to stand up and fight, and insist on
    our freedoms?' It's up to us - you and I can watch this history play
    in the next year and 2 and 3 years."

    You'll find the above in it's entirety, and a lot more at the URL
    below.

    Two very interesting quotes made by Henry Kissinger. The
    first was in an address to the super secret Bilderberg
    Organization meeting at Evian, France, May 21, 1992. He
    said the following as transcribed from a tape recording
    made by one of the Swiss delegates. Notice the capitalized
    words, especially the last three.:

    "Today American's would be outraged if U.N. troops entered
    Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful.
    This is especially true if they were told there was an outside
    threat from beyond, WHETHER REAL OR PROMULGATED, that threatened
    our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will
    plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one
    thing every man fears is the unknown. When PRESENTED with this
    SCENARIO, INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS will be WILLINGLY relinquished for
    the guarantee of their well being granted to them by THEIR WORLD
    GOVERNMENT."

    And the second :

    “Military men are just dumb stupid animals to be used as pawns
    in foreign policy.” - Henry Kissinger, quoted in “Kiss the Boys
    Goodbye.

    99% of the world knows what is going on, but I guess when it's right
    under your noses people are either blind, really stupid or both.

    BUSH=DISCIPLE OF SATAN, Apr 15, 2005