    Honest your Honor, he fell upon his own knife three times, and in his
    haste to find the exit, he fell upon it four more times. I saw it all
    happen.

    Jer, Apr 13, 2005

  2. Ilya Shambat

    Omega Guest

    : On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 03:36:05 GMT, "Omega" <2121(d)@insightbb.com>
    : wrote:
    :
    : >As for political parties, only cowards, those afraid of string beliefs,
    hide
    : >behind being a moderate.
    :
    : I'm a moderate.
    :
    : Does it seem like I have a hard time articulating a point of view to
    : you?

    As Rush pointed out, a moderate is someone who wants to be on the popular
    side of an issue. IE McCain.

    Omega, Apr 13, 2005

  3. Ilya Shambat

    RTO Trainer Guest

    And you see me doing that, do you?

    ---
    COFFEE.EXE missing
    Insert CUP and press ENTER to retry.

    Signaleer http://signaleer.blogspot.com
    This Day in U.S. Military History http://tdiumh.blogspot.com

    RTO Trainer, Apr 13, 2005
  4. Ilya Shambat

    Iain Laskey Guest

    I think that would go down very well in the UK - most people are fed up
    with the crime levels here. Alas we're not allowed guns though so that
    limited our options to close combat or shutting the door and yelling 'go
    away'.

    Iain

    Iain Laskey, Apr 13, 2005
  5. Ilya Shambat

    Stewy Guest

    Well, I guess the answer is, if you do go over the top, don't mention it
    to anyone and dump the body at the nearest piggery - they'll dispose of
    it nicely.

    Stewy, Apr 13, 2005
  6. Ilya Shambat

    Owamanga Guest

    Sadly, that only means that the criminals are armed (they ignore the
    laws, in case nobody noticed), and the innocents get their hands tied
    behind their backs by the law.

    But, in reality it makes no difference. In the dark, given the choice
    between a gun and a heavy hammer/mallet (you know, short handle and a
    lump of metal the size of a coke can on the end), the hammer is a
    *far* more effective weapon. You can keep one of those under the bed
    if you wish, even in the UK.

    ...one 'warning strike' to the skull is often enough to finish the job
    right there and then.

    Owamanga, Apr 13, 2005
  7. You use a self-proclaimed entertainer as a reference on political
    theory? Will you next cite Whoopi Goldberg, Dr. Laura, or Michael
    Jackson?

    Howard Berkowitz, Apr 13, 2005
  8. Ilya Shambat

    Jer Guest

    On this side of the pond, most would rather be judged by twelve instead
    of buried by six.

    Jer, Apr 13, 2005
  9. Ilya Shambat

    Owamanga Guest

    I was going to bed the other night when my wife told me that I had
    left the light on in the garage, she could see from the bedroom
    window. As I looked for myself, I saw that there were people in the
    garage taking things.

    I phoned the police, but they told me that no one was in his area to
    help at this time, but they would send someone over as soon as they
    become available. I said OK, hung up, and waited one minute, then
    phoned the police back.

    "Hello. I just called you a minute ago because there were people in my
    garage. Well, you don't have to worry about them I shot them all."

    Within three minutes there were half a dozen police cars in the area,
    an Armed Response unit, the works. Of course, they caught the burglars
    red-handed.

    One of the officers said: "I thought you said that you'd shot them!"
    I replied with "I thought you said there was nobody available!"

    [Author unknown]

    Owamanga, Apr 13, 2005
  10. Ilya Shambat

    Jer Guest

    biggo grin happenin here. :)

    Jer, Apr 14, 2005
  11. Ilya Shambat

    LawsonE Guest

    All but the last (perhaps) have greater overall crediblity, IMHO.

    LawsonE, Apr 14, 2005
  12. hooray for the military!
    people like you are the best ads the US war machine
    has ever had!

    ahem, you did forget the thousands of civilians killed or maimed by US
    airmen such yourself in Korea, Nam, Iraq I&II, etc. all so you could
    get a worthless BS in some crap that some Chinese or Indian is now
    doing for 1/100 of what you were paid.

    Mr.Bolshoy Huy, Apr 14, 2005
  13. well, let's see.
    how abouts arming Hitler in the first place by providing him with:
    computers,
    armor,
    steel,
    oil,
    guns,
    ammo, etc.
    now where do you suppose Mr.Hitler got all those wonderful toys from if
    Germany wasnt allowed to arm itself after WWI?

    Mr.Bolshoy Huy, Apr 14, 2005
  14. I await, with bated breath, the revelation of what computer was provided
    to the Reichkanzler.

    For that matter, I don't think Krupp was exactly a net importer of guns
    and armor.

    The man was utterly evil, but don't make absurd allegations.

    Howard Berkowitz, Apr 14, 2005
  15. no kiddin'
    howcome only the poor people of color or rednecks from the south serve?
    Not rich kids from New England?
    However, with the IT market collapsed, factories going to Asia, etc.
    expect more Americans to fight to free 3rd world peoples from their
    masters
    put in place by previous American regimes.

    Mr.Bolshoy Huy, Apr 14, 2005
  16. Ilya Shambat

    RTO Trainer Guest

    My apologies, Howard. After seeing this I now know who has been doing
    the drinking.

    ---

    RTO Trainer, Apr 14, 2005
  17. Ilya Shambat

    RTO Trainer Guest

    Why do you beleive this to be true?

    The IT market collapsed? When did that happen? You'd think they'd
    have told me when I went in to work today.

    ---

    RTO Trainer, Apr 14, 2005
  18. Ilya Shambat

    Seawolf Guest

    From the NW here...care to comment?

    In 17 years, I have met a lot of people from NE...
    Read: "I am incapable of thinking for myself, so therefore I will spout the
    idiocy I read on the Web, written by people who are more pathetic than
    myself..."

    Think for yourself for once.....It's amazing what you will
    see...............

    Seawolf, Apr 14, 2005
  19. Ilya Shambat

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Excuse me? Did you say computers? Grin.

    Ron Hunter, Apr 14, 2005
  20. Ilya Shambat

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Well they told ME when I went to work about a year and a half ago...
    But it was the IT market that collapsed, it was the company I worked for
    that made bad business decisions..
    Same net result.

    Ron Hunter, Apr 14, 2005