    Please click on link: http://ideaman7.tripod.com/The_Collective_Questionaire.PDF

    Remove the word "sperm" from email address to send email to me.

    Apply ROT 13 to to get alt email address

    IdeaMan, Jul 27, 2003

  2. IdeaMan

    Michael Guest

    Ahhhh.... but they DO have such control when you hand it to them by spamming
    usenet.

    Why not just apply rotten sperm to 13 times?

    ((U))

    Michael, Jul 28, 2003

  3. IdeaMan

    Jimchip Guest

    Yes, spam.

    [snip]

    Jimchip, Jul 28, 2003
  4. IdeaMan

    S.Heenan Guest

    Don't forget to take your running shoes off. You wouldn't want to soil those
    nice purple sheets.

    S.Heenan, Jul 28, 2003
  5. IdeaMan

    Stan de SD Guest

    your destiny. Especially if society oppresses
    group of people whom their primary goal is to
    become like one either. We get together and
    to the group but also equally important to
    perfect, but I have never done this before and
    but I need to keep it local if I can. Looking
    Your efforts would be a lot more productive of you made an effort to improve
    your INDIVIDUAL lives, instead of submitting to a group.

    Stan de SD, Jul 28, 2003
  6. How be we just apply ROT, to your rotting corpse?

    Harry's Hairless Balls, Jul 28, 2003