    Preferred Photo LLC.
    321 E. 89th Street
    Brooklyn, N.Y. 11236

    John Falstaff, Apr 24, 2006

  2. John Falstaff

    Don Wiss Guest

    I have it. Since it is one of the Broadway Photo names I have them listed
    under A&M Photo World LLC, which I consider to be the parent name. See:
    http://donwiss.com/pictures/BrooklynStores/h0187.htm
    Classy means nothing.
    But I have a slightly different address. I have them at 337 E. 89th St. I
    have Prestige Camera at 315 E. 89th St, which is another name used by
    A&M/Broadway. So this new one is just in between. I need to get out there
    on a non-Jewish holiday to get more pictures of all the ones on that block.

    I believe resellerratings.com has the various names all listed together
    under Broadway.

    Don Wiss, Apr 25, 2006

  3. Ah, thanks.

    I know. But it's different. ;-)