    What is happening here? Can anyone explain?

    TIA
    Reg

    Reg, Oct 8, 2012

  2. Reg

    Reg Guest

    Sorry - forget it.
    He got muddled up as to which site address he was using.

    Reg, Oct 8, 2012

  3. Reg

    Reg Guest

    Sorry, it did not specifically say "does not exist"
    This morning, trying to find exactly what it did say,
    http://www.buydomainsregistrations.com/
    took me to
    https://www.buydomainsregistrations.com/Systems/LogOn.aspx?ReturnUrl=/
    so it looks like they might have been working on the site yesterday,
    which would have been Sunday in the USA

    However my son has sorted out his problem for himself so that ends the
    iissue as far as I'm concerned. There is nothing more frustrating than
    someone asking for help and then feeding you inaccurate information:)

    Reg, Oct 8, 2012