    firewall and I also tried stopping and disabling the firewall service.

    Thanks,

    Scott

    Guest, Dec 7, 2004

  2. Guest

    Kurt Guest

    I've had basically the same kinds of problems after installing SP2, but not
    on a regular basis - in fact only twice that I'm aware of. Are these 15
    machines identical Ghosted images? If so that might explain why they're all
    doing it. Unfortunately I can't offer much advice. My solution was to
    re-install.

    ....kurt

    Kurt, Dec 8, 2004

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Yes, they were built from Ghost images. This sucks. There has to be some
    solution other than rebuilding.

    Guest, Dec 8, 2004