    an IP address and all works fine.

    Can anybody assist in fixing this problem?
    Cheers

    Guest, Jan 3, 2006

  2. It almost sounds like a Zone problem. Go into the Internet Options and
    check the Internet Security level under the security tab.

    Look around while you're in there at the Trusted and Restricted Sites and
    the Privacy Policies.

    RW

    Robert Williams, Jan 3, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    can you ping any of these www addresses?
    if not, try repairing the connection because you might have a name
    resolution issue.

    Guest, Jan 4, 2006
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Is there any error messages when facing that issue? If not, try reloading the
    ie.

    I believe It has to do with static IP or your internet connection LAN/
    proxy settings.

    Otherwise u having DNS issues, contact the administrator of the site that
    you are having problems with.

    It may require an upgrade to the DNS server product or a changes in the
    configuration of the DNS server.
    ===--

    Guest, Jan 6, 2006