    locked out. I have checked the passwords to all the services that use this
    account. Does anyone know how i can prevent my Domain admin account from
    getting locked out.

    Guest, Aug 22, 2006

  2. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what IT-MONEY () graced
    us with in ?<<
    Yes....raise your FICO Score....that will solve all your problems.

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 22, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    BD you got me, i deserved that but seriously i need to solve this problem
    before this situation bites me in the butt

    Guest, Aug 22, 2006
  4. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what IT-MONEY () graced
    us with in ?<<
    Sounds to me like your FICO score has screwed you in the butt. All the money in
    the world isn't helping you now, is it?

    I would check the account lockout policies in the Domain and Domain Controller
    Security Policies.

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 22, 2006
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Aug 22, 2006
  6. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what IT-MONEY () graced
    us with in ?<<

    That's fine, but if you can log into the computer with that account, then it
    mysteriously locks you out (even though you're inputting the correct password)
    then it sounds like a security policy. Have you tried changing the password
    back to the old one to see if maybe it's not allowing a weaker password and that
    the 5 or 6 logins aren't just cached?

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 22, 2006
  7. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Or maybe he's got it set to expire after $time?

    JaR, Aug 23, 2006
  8. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what JaR () graced us with in
    ?<<
    Nah....he couldn't be that stupid.....could he?

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 23, 2006
  9. Guest

    lowdes Guest

    Naw he has got something running like a sciprt that is using the old
    password and has no clue about it.

    lowdes, Aug 23, 2006
  10. Or a script kiddy

    Jonathan Roberts, Aug 23, 2006
  11. Guest

    lowdes Guest

    No one ever said IT folks have to have good grammar or spell correctly.

    lowdes, Aug 23, 2006
  12. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what lowdes () graced us with in
    8M_Gg.69406$-kc.rr.com?<<
    I shureashell did two say it!

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 23, 2006
  13. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! That was funny !

    If ya still didn't get it, see
    <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Script_kiddies>

    Cerebrus, Aug 23, 2006
  14. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Sure he could!

    JaR, Aug 23, 2006
  15. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what JaR () graced us with in
    ?<<
    lol...yeah, I suppose so.

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 23, 2006
  16. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I went through every service on my server that uses the domain admin password
    and made sure it has the new address. Went through my security policy made
    sure everything was setup correctly. Am pretty sure i covered everything i
    havent had the account get locked out today not sure if it fixed or it might
    happen , thanks for the tips guys.

    Guest, Aug 23, 2006
  17. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Did you see what IT-MONEY () graced
    us with in ?<<
    Did you try my other suggestion? Or did it miraculously fix itself?

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 23, 2006