    a few but they have said not a pocket pc program. Will continue google
    searches but any heads up would be appreciated.

    regards

    ArcadiaBlue, Oct 8, 2005

  2. ArcadiaBlue

    ArcadiaBlue Guest

    Further to my below, I need a program that can be downloaded to a CF card
    and then installed from the expansion pack as I don't have a syncro cradle
    at home.

    regards

    Don

    ArcadiaBlue, Oct 8, 2005

  3. Go to Jonathan Sachs website. Great camera utils running on PocketPC
    software.

    http://home.comcast.net/~jonsachs/

    --
    Kulvinder Singh Matharu
    Website : www.metalvortex.com

    "It ain't Coca Cola, it's rice", Straight to Hell - The Clash

    Kulvinder Singh Matharu, Oct 8, 2005
  4. ArcadiaBlue

    Mark² Guest

    Hey!
    Thanks for that link!!
    I just installed the DOF onto my Ipaq 4705, and it works a charm.
    :)
    Great little unitlity.
    -Straight forward, and intelligently simple.

    Highly recommend.
    -Mark

    PS--Anyone know how to determine what the appropriate "Resolution/lines/mm"
    numbers to enter for various lenses?

    Mark², Oct 8, 2005
  5. Thanks. Glad you found it useful.

    [snip]
    Have a look at the following link and read the section on "Digital
    Camera Considerations" :

    http://home.comcast.net/~jonsachs/DOF.htm

    Good Luck!

    Kulvinder Singh Matharu, Oct 9, 2005
  6. ArcadiaBlue

    ArcadiaBlue Guest

    However, you need a cable or cradle to synchronise and I don't have such I
    only have the expansion pack so cant run the programs from Sachs' web site.

    Don

    ArcadiaBlue, Oct 9, 2005
  7. ArcadiaBlue

    Mark² Guest

    You only need a cable, and these only cost about $10-15 if you don't care
    about the cradle itself.
    Cheap...and if you get the right one, it will also charge your Ipaq via the
    USB if you like.

    Mark², Oct 9, 2005
  8. ArcadiaBlue

    ArcadiaBlue Guest

    Mark

    tried everywhere for such a cable here in Adelaide but this model IPAQ had a
    slightly different plug in and all the cables now available do not fit.
    Have tried a couple of suppliers interstate and got the same result.
    Currently looking around for a second hand cradle.

    regards

    Don

    ArcadiaBlue, Oct 11, 2005
  9. ArcadiaBlue

    Mark² Guest

    What model number Ipaq do you have?
    I might even have a cable you could have...

    Mark², Oct 11, 2005
  10. ArcadiaBlue

    ArcadiaBlue Guest

    Mark

    its a 3700. Quite an old one I think.

    regards

    Don

    ArcadiaBlue, Oct 11, 2005
  11. ArcadiaBlue

    Mark² Guest

    I used to carry a 3600, which I think may use a compatible cradle.
    ....I'll try to find it.

    Mark², Oct 11, 2005