    photo groups, I usually only read the German spoken de.rec.fotografie.

    Best regards,
    Jens.

    Jens Regge, Oct 25, 2004

  2. Jens Regge

    Nivek Guest

    Hi all together,

    I've just finished the first "official" release of my multi-purpose
    depth-of-field calculator, which is available for download from
    http://www.silverimages.de/en/downloads.html
    It's available in German/metric, English/metric and English/imperial
    and it now includes a special "portrait" version (thanks to Robert Crc
    for the idea) covering the range from 1 to 3 meters.

    Comments, critics and ideas are very welcome.

    Please send comments also as PM, since I'm no regular reader of US/UK

    --
    @@@
    C|~| jens regge
    |_| http://www.silverimages.de/

    In case your interested, here is a link to a DOF calculator program etc.

    Nivek, Oct 25, 2004

  3. Jens Regge

    Nivek Guest

    Hi all together,

    I've just finished the first "official" release of my multi-purpose
    depth-of-field calculator, which is available for download from
    http://www.silverimages.de/en/downloads.html
    It's available in German/metric, English/metric and English/imperial
    and it now includes a special "portrait" version (thanks to Robert Crc
    for the idea) covering the range from 1 to 3 meters.

    Comments, critics and ideas are very welcome.

    Please send comments also as PM, since I'm no regular reader of US/UK
    photo groups, I usually only read the German spoken de.rec.fotografie.

    Best regards,
    Jens.
    --
    @@@
    C|~| jens regge
    |_| http://www.silverimages.de/

    In case your interested, here is a link to a DOF calculator program etc.

    Like I said.......
    http://dfleming.ameranet.com/

    Nivek, Oct 25, 2004
  4. Jens Regge

    GT40 Guest

    Why would I need one? I can use the DOP Preview or set the hyerfocal
    distance

    GT40, Oct 25, 2004
  5. Jens Regge

    BJ Guest

    um, yeah. And you are the centre of the Universe with this intended solely
    for you!
    Give the guy a break. He has done something constructive.

    BJ, Oct 25, 2004
  6. Jens Regge

    andre Guest

    If you could make that available for WinCE 3.0 so that I can use it on
    my IPAQ when I am out somewhere shooting it would be of value to me.
    I think you can download the developer tools for WinCE (PocketPC) from
    microsoft for free, including an emulator for your pc and compilers.

    Andre

    andre, Oct 26, 2004
  7. I got a Pocket PC version, but it's modelled after an online site and I
    haven't gotten a response from the author of that site yet wether I can use
    his calculations, camera data, etc. Also, it's beta and requires .NET CF
    for your machine.

    Andre, you can have a copy since you were the first to ask for it, but I
    want to wait a bit longer for the original author to respond to my emails
    before I release it to the general public. Send me an email.

    Lasse Vågsæther Karlsen, Oct 27, 2004
  8. Jens Regge

    Jens Regge Guest

    I think there's a misunderstanding: I've made PDF files with discs to
    print ant cut out, not software. And a cardboard disc will run on any
    platform. :)

    Jens.

    Jens Regge, Oct 28, 2004
  9. Jens Regge

    winegum Guest

    I also made a dof calculator for ppc. It is called focusmeister.

    There is a freeware version on this site:

    http://www.people.freenet.de/FreeCabs/Commercial.htm

    You can download the CAB file directly on your pocket pc or go to the
    indicated site and get a Windows installation.

    BR

    winegum, Nov 5, 2004