    BTW, I have a Brother MFC 3100 Fax, Print 5 in 1 machine, but its
    printer broke down 5 times in 3 years. I can still fax out. It cannot
    receive fax.

    CJ, Oct 15, 2006

  2. Yes, it does has it.....I use it every once in a while to send faxes....it
    also receive it too.

    Julio Acevedo, Oct 16, 2006

  3. CJ

    Monica Guest

    yes it does. If you don't see it listed under Control Panel/Printers and
    Faxes, you might have to use your XP CD to install it via Control Panel/Add
    or Remove Programs/Add or Remove Windows Components. Not a lot of extras
    like some fax software has but it gets the job done.
    Monica

    Monica, Oct 16, 2006